Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm getting SO big.....


After church
I love my veggies.....

I'm kicked back and relaxing...ha!
My baby is growing so fast. She is almost sitting up now:( She loves to sit up and see what is going on. She puts everything in her mouth now. She is getting a tooth, but I know it still won't break through for a while. We can feel it though. She is just slobbering all the time and will chew on anything she can find. She loves to copy you. She is always trying to do whatever face I do....she is so funny. She laughs all the time and has the cutest laugh. Izzy, have the best personality. You are such a good baby and easy to take anywhere. You are such a cutie. Your daddy and I love you VERY much!
Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!
Love,
Justin & Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment