Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First Apt in Searcy-9 weeks 1 day

Today we had our first appointment with Dr. Williams in Searcy. I got released from the fertility clinic 2 weeks ago yesterday. Today I had another ultra sound and everything looked GREAT! I can now start to excercise again......it has been 7 weeks. I also heard the heart beat and it was 182. The baby was moving around a lot today. I could see his/her little arms and legs just a moving. It was so cute. Justin and I are so happy and blessed to be pregnant with this little one. I can't wait to meet him or her. My due date is November 10th and it will be here before we know it. I don't have to go back to the dr until May 6th which seems forever away when you are use to going to the dr every week and sometimes more then once a week. I will have to adjust to not having an ultra sound every week....lol! I have had one at 6,7,8 and 9 weeks so far. Now I won't have one until 17 weeks when we find out what we are having. Justin is so anxious to know already. He is so excited. My nausea just started Monday. I have been feeling great up until that point. I feel good off and on but I do feel queasy most of the day!!! I will keep you informed of what is going on from week to week! Have a wonderful week!!!

Love to all,

J&R

No comments:

Post a Comment