Sunday, March 8, 2009

Status on where we stand with our In Vitro Cycle

Justin and I have been struggling with infertility for about a year now. We underwent In Vitro on February 20th. We transferred 2 embryos. On March 3rd we received the news we were hoping for.....it was a positive test. My HCG was 51 which is a low normal. When I went back on Thursday, March 5th my numbers had only gone up a little....56. Lauren....one of our favorite nurses called and said that something wasn't right and I would miscarry. This was some of the worse news we have ever received. We were so excited and then in 2 days the excitement was taken from us. I'm doing much better with the news now and we will try again in May. I still have not miscarried and I will be 5 weeks Tuesday. This is the hardest part of it all. I go back to the dr tomorrow morning to see if my numbers have started going down. Please keep Justin and I in your prayers.....this is such a hard time for us but we know God has a plan for us and one day will bless us with a precious baby.

Justin & Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment